Login to submit an abstract or to access your reviewing assignments.
Click here to create a non-AsMA account
Welcome to the Aerospace Medical Association's Abstract Submissions Platform!
The Aerospace Medical Association’s 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting will be held in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
This year’s theme is “Aerospace Medicine sans Frontières.”
Our aerospace medicine and human performance field is not immune to the need for global connection and collaboration, just like other sectors in aviation! AsMA has an important role to play by creating and stimulating scientific exchange, experiences, and contacts with our members and colleagues of aerospace medicine and related associations around the world, and also with other partners in aviation, such as professional and leisure pilots and air traffic controllers. We hope to see many friends from different sectors and from different parts of our world at the largest existing scientific meeting in our field!
Deadline is November 1, 2018! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Rules for Submission:
1. Read the Call for Submissions .
2. Character limit is 2500 for Abstracts and Panel/Workshop overviews; 150 characters for Titles.
3. Single sign on is available for AsMA Members. Non-members will need to create an account.
4. A Conflict of Interest Form is available on the site. This must be downloaded, filled out, and uploaded back to the site. Panel co-chairs will need to complete this COI Form off line and email it to Pam Day at email@example.com.
5. Follow the templates posted on the site.
6. Only one Slide (16:9 PowerPoint format) or Poster may be ENTERED by the same person. (Submitter = Presenter.) However, Type can be changed and abstract can be edited at any time up until deadline.
7. Only 2 MOC questions are required. These questions should relate directly to your presentation.
8. Panel and Workshop chairs: NOTE! Workshops are for Sunday Only. YOU are responsible for coordinating with your speakers and linking their presentations to your overview. You can do this by inviting them to submit.They will provide your email in their submisison. You will receive a copy of the email with their tracking ID number when they have submitted. You can then search for the abstract and link it to your overview.
9. Panels should have 5 abstracts (but no less than 4), to allow for robust discussion at the end of the session. Any panel not having at least 4 linked abstracts will not be considered (except for the RAM Bowl and Ethics Panel). For Grand Rounds and Clinical Case panels, there must be 6 presentations per session.
For help or to provide constructive suggestions about the submission process, please contact Pam Day at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Program Chair, Walt Dalitsch, at email@example.com.
Use the buttons below to submit your abstracts, as well as to create a panel or workshop session. If you prefer, you may create your proposed panel or workshop session first and add submitted abstracts to it later or vice versa.
Templates for Abstracts
|Education Case Study||Download Template (.docx)|
|Education Program - Process Review||Download Template (.docx)|
|Education Tutorial||Download Template (.docx)|
|Original Research||Download Template (.docx)|